“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will turn back to you. Save me from blood guilt, O God, the God who saves me, and my tongue will sing of your righteousness. O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise.”
See our speaker/performer packs on the right for more information. Also, check out these videos:
Kristen is an award-winning artist and member of the Northwest Art League and Lone Star Art Guild. She uses photography and mixed media collages to illustrate her love for Christ. Proceeds from the sale of Kristen’s art go to furthering the ministry, and donations of select pieces are available to support fundraisers of partnering organizations, including silent auctions and raffles.
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved…” Mark 16:15-16
Lawrence J. Clark:
Musician, Singer-Songwriter, Worship Leader, Public Speaker, Published Author
- Northwest Art League
- Lone Star Art Guild
- AWP (The Association of Writers and Writing Programs)
- The Conference on Christianity & Literature
- Southwest Texas Popular Culture and American Culture Association
- Texas Library Association
Speakers and Authors
- CLASS Services
Music and Songwriting:
- Houston Association of Acoustic Musicians
- The Maine Songwriter’s Association
- My Texas Music
- National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
- Texas Heritage Music Foundation
HWM STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God.
- The historic actuality of the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and His divine/human nature.
- The historic actuality of the miracles of our Lord Jesus Christ as conveyed to us in the pages of Holy Scripture.
- The efficacy of the substitutionary atonement of our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins.
- The historic actuality of the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and His coming again.